Local customer Bill, of Oceanside, sent us these really great pictures of his system add from start to finish. He also shared some really amazing drone shots showing the complete DIY PV system from a unique perspective. Bill’s grid-tied DIY PV system consists of thirty Canadian Solar 325 Watt High Density Mono-PERC Solar Panels in two strings, converting DC to AC power at the source with Enphase Micro Inverters, all mounted with IronRidge rails and hardware.
- Solar In Action: Vern of Minnesota’s 27kW Ground Mount Grid-Tied PV System
- Storage In Action: Ventura Electric – 20kW 208VAC Schneider Electric XW+ Pro 3-Phase commercial back-up system for Jones Trading
- Solar and Storage Today- with EcoDirect: Episode 01 – Sol-Ark and HomeGrid
- EcoDirect goes to Intersolar 2022
- Solar In Action: Corey of Georgia’s 11.4kW Grid-Tied Enphase Battery Backup PV System
battery based solar systems California Canadian Solar Discover Battery DIY EcoDirect Enphase Enphase IQ System Escondido Federal Tax Credit FLEXpower Radian Fronius Grid-Tie Grid-Tied ground mount Hanwha Illinois IronRidge LG LG Solar Midnite Solar Morningstar New Jersey North Carolina off-grid Off Grid Ohio OutBack Power Pennsylvania pole mount Q-Cells RenewableEnergy renewable energy residential energy Schneider Electric SMA Sunny Boy SnapNrack Solar SolarEdge solar in action SolarInAction Solar Projects testimonial Texas Top of Pole Mount