A few of our fantastic customers in Illinois sent us these really cool photos of their off-grid DIY project. Keith and Diane are using four REC Solar 315 Watt solar panels mounted onto two Tamarack Solar UNI-GR90CV Ground Mounts, mounted on a homemade wooden framed foundation. Their battery bank which is being converted to AC power using a Schneider Electric Conext SW 4024 Inverter / Charger.
- AC vs. DC Coupling: New Solar + Storage Systems and Retrofitting Existing Systems with Energy Storage
- Solar In Action: Pat and Susan’s Off-Grid Music Studio in Joshua Tree
- Solar In Action: Vern of Minnesota’s 27kW Ground Mount Grid-Tied PV System
- Storage In Action: Ventura Electric – 20kW 208VAC Schneider Electric XW+ Pro 3-Phase commercial back-up system for Jones Trading
- Solar and Storage Today- with EcoDirect: Episode 01 – Sol-Ark and HomeGrid
battery based solar systems California Canadian Solar Discover Battery DIY EcoDirect Enphase Enphase IQ System Escondido Federal Tax Credit FLEXpower Radian Fronius Grid-Tie Grid-Tied ground mount Hanwha Illinois IronRidge Joshua Tree LG LG Solar New Jersey North Carolina off-grid Off Grid Ohio OutBack Power Pennsylvania pole mount Q-Cells renewable energy RenewableEnergy residential energy Schneider Electric Simpliphi Batteries SMA Sunny Boy SnapNrack Solar SolarEdge solar in action SolarInAction Solar Projects testimonial Texas Top of Pole Mount