A few of our fantastic customers in Illinois sent us these really cool photos of their off-grid DIY project. Keith and Diane are using four REC Solar 315 Watt solar panels mounted onto two Tamarack Solar UNI-GR90CV Ground Mounts, mounted on a homemade wooden framed foundation. Their battery bank which is being converted to AC power using a Schneider Electric Conext SW 4024 Inverter / Charger.
- Solar In Action: Keith & Diane – How Illinois Does Off-Grid
- Solar In Action: Curtis in Virginia – 11.3kW Grid-Tied DIY Solar System
- Solar In Action: Phil in Escondido’s 5.7kW Grid-Tie Solar System
- Solar In Action: Dennis in Georgia – 3kW LG and Enphase Ground Mount
- Solar In Action: 23kW Schneider Electric Grid-Tie Battery Back-Up system from our customer Michael in Knoxville, TN.
battery based solar systems California Canadian Solar DIY EcoDirect Enphase Enphase IQ System Enphase usage monitoring Escondido Federal Tax Credit FLEXpower Radian Grid-Tie Grid-Tied ground mount grundfos Hanwha HD-Wave Illinois IronRidge LG LG Solar Magnum Energy Midnite Solar Morningstar New Jersey North Carolina off-grid Off Grid Ohio OutBack Power Pennsylvania pole mount renewable energy residential energy Schneider Electric SnapNrack Solar SolarEdge SolarInAction solar in action Solar Projects testimonial Texas Top of Pole Mount Well Pump